Hello Colorado! New studio up and running!




We have made the trek from New Hampshire to the bright shining light of Golden, Colorado! I love love love it here and this landscape of rolling grassy Rocky Mountain foothills and bright sunshine outside my studio window just begs for me to get to work! Along the way I collected some new vintage glass bottles, candles and more for props and the inspiration gained through the car window, wowza!

Soon I will be photographing the awesome Super Skivvies! Handmade training pants for the crime fighter in your family :) Steph of Super Skivvies is the newest member of the NOMAD family and I'm so excited to start working with her! Will be posting photos soon :)

As for posting new photographs, here is a sampling of the work I did with Lara of Classic Keepsakes, a whimsical and romantic jewelry collection: