New Horizons!


Picture
Saying goodbye to New England
In 2 weeks my little family and studio will be relocating to Colorado! We are so excited for the change in scenery and weather - and good news for my photos - the Denver area gets more sunlight than San Diego! Woohoo! New Hampshire was starting to get a little dreary this time of year and since I love shooting with natural sunlight, my working time each day was getting shorter and shorter.

I'm excited to explore the amazing surrounding landscapes of places like Red Rocks, the rock bridges of Moab Utah and so much more, even thinking...how can I incorporate these astounding sites into my photos?!

The move should give me a week to 10 days of downtime from shooting, but I hope for much less. I am in overdrive these next 2 weeks shooting 70+ items for 3 clients, whew! I never really needed sleep that much, sure! ;)

I'm also happy to report two new clients, soon you will be seeing the gorgeous jewelry designs of Lara Hennessey with Classic Keepsakes and the fantastically fun Super Skivvies colorful hand-sewn training pants by Steph Evans!

And lastly 1,000 colorful NOMAD business cards arrived on my doorstep yesterday! Want 1? 10? 100? Ha, just send me your mailing address and I'll get some out to ya!

Happy Tuesday all!
xoxo
Brandy